Bristol Primary PE Conference
We are delighted to have teamed up with the City Academy in Bristol and Fortius PE to hold our first Bristol Conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. We are bringing together a host of both national and local deliverers to offer an exciting range of workshops for delegates to chose from.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Doubletree Hotel – just a few minutes walk from Temple Meads station. 14/10/2016
9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Each delegate will attend 4 workshops on the day – we will send a complete breakdown of the programme with details on each workshop. This year’s programme includes:
- Lets talk about assessment: practical approaches
- Outstanding Physical Literacy: deliver outstanding, inclusive physical education
- Evaluating the impact of your School Sport Premium spend
- Gender issues in PE: practical suggestions for raising the profile of girls in PE
- The Big Debate: an interactive discussion with our panel of guest experts followed by an open floor Q&A
- Real PE: an exciting opportunity to discover this excellent programme
- Active Literacy: using PE to raise achievement in literacy
- PE is for everyone: tackling everyday inclusion challenges
- Healthy active lifestyles: planning for real progress
- Foundation of early years physical development
- Prove It! evaluating progress and producing Ofsted ready reports.
- Family Funs: linking the family to physical education
- Developing primary dance: an intro to Anneli Education’s excellent resource
To book a place click here.